1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting games and movies

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by xboxmac, Feb 5, 2005.

1. xboxmac

xboxmac Guest

I'm having a hard time finding games and movies to put on my avalaunch xbox. Does anyone know of any good places to get such things? I don't want to do it the old fashioned way by renting them. I was just wondering if there is some sort of a secret place to download games or what have you. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

You can get compressed DivX movies from filetopia. If you live in the US, then check out your local library to see if they have DVDs you can borrow. If so then use DVDShrink 3.2 to make backups on DVD-R disks.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2005
  3. kertesz

kertesz Guest

www.bittorent.com

4. xboxmac

xboxmac Guest

Thanks guys, how does bittorrent work? I was trying to figure it out the other day, but it was confusing. I download the program and then what sites do i go to to find movies? Thanks

5. kertesz

kertesz Guest

ok you first need to download bitcomet (google search 4 it) than go to http://torrentspy.com/ ans at the top go to directory or search when you find what you want click on the file than download torent...clcik run with bit comet

ok?