1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting online!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Alandvd06, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Alandvd06

Alandvd06 Member

i have the network adaptor! i have prov evo 6 ! i have my calbe connected into my router alongside my pc! the accesss disc will not connect! can someone please help me & tell me what i need to do thanks!

ok after some messing around i get this message when trying to go online on pro evo 6! unable to transmit using udp port 3667. you may need to connect directly to the internet or adjust your connection device ie. router settings etc. assign DMZ, port mapping, configure nat table and other router settings to the console. individual products may use unique terminology.

neway im lost plz help........

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  2. NooobFTW

NooobFTW Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2007
  3. Alandvd06

Alandvd06 Member

ok i got to a point where im lost again. i have the port forwarded. when i get into the lobby of the game while i have my pc on i get conflicting ip address. how do i give me ps2 its own ip?

thanks

4. Alandvd06

Alandvd06 Member

ok have nearly everything sorted out apart from 1 problem. i can connect now with my ps2 i regsitered and got into the lobby of pro evo 6. when i go to play a game/match the other users tel me i have no connection or its 0 connection. also when i try go play a game i get a message you cannot connect with other users or you have lost the connection. i have forwarded the port for this game my os2 has its own ip. i can only think its got to do with my router but i dunno. please help.