1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting past step 3 when bridging on halo 2.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DeAdGrEy, Aug 1, 2007.

1. DeAdGrEy

DeAdGrEy Member

I have been a bridger for a long while now. after the last update I found i couldn't anymore and was fine with that until I stated to notice that it seems others are still able to and i was getting cheated again. For a time i could still standby for host and that worked fine but now i can't even do that. What I would like to know is how are others still able to but i am not? I have heard a rumor of something called "hostban" and that almost seems to fit as me and my wife have our own xbox and tv's each so we can play together. she can still get host and her connection to the router is farther away than mine is but i have literally not gotten host for over 3 months now or thereabouts. long winded i know but if anyone knows anything that can help it would be a big help. When i push for host on step 3 when its configging the game it just puts me back to step one, and believe me, i was very good at getting host so this is out of the ordinary

2. ilyemo

ilyemo Member

if it kicks you back to the first step from the 3rd you are hostbanned...im hostbanned too, if you get a new xbox you are un hostbanned, you can have the same gamertag though