1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Rid of Commentary

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by evilgood, Nov 14, 2004.

1. evilgood

evilgood Member

Ive been using DVDShrink for a few months now and Ive only recently come across this problem. I searched the forums but couldnt find someone with this same problem. A few DVDs, for example BIG FISH, WHOLE 9 YARDS, and CSI, no matter what sound options I uncheck, I still get it copied with director commentary. Usually, there is a checkbox to turn that off, but I cant find one. I dont want to uncheck the wrong audio and lose all the audio. Ive searched the settings and cant find anything to help me. Can someone tell me how to get rid of the commentary when the program doesnt come right out and say, commentary on/off?

2. regor

regor Regular member

Hi Evilgood - All you need is AC3 5.1-ch [LANGUAGE OF CHOICE]. Are you saying that if you only select AC3 5.1 you still get the commentary?

R

3. evilgood

evilgood Member

Hmm I havent tried that because I was worried I woudlnt get anything but commentary and I hate re copying the DVD so many times to experimant. Thanks for the input, I will give it a try and let you know.