1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting stressed out with psp & ps3 remote?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by shanemb, Dec 30, 2007.

1. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

i just updated psp 3.40oe-a to 3.52 M33-4, and cant get the psp to work as a remote?

its going on about crap like, register here and do this and do that,email this email that, accounts, what th f*** i just want to use the psp as a remote.

tried updating ps3 to 2.10 and it takes hours, both on ps3 and on pc, this is stuffed.

no wonder we go with custom firmware, sony is f***ed, does anyone know where i can download a update that WILL WORK, and what i need to do to get the psp as a remote f***.

2. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

the same thing happens to e when i download game demos from the ps3 store. i would just suggest that u be patient cus theres not much u can do until sony comes up with an update that will fix all the slow downloads... but then again it will be slow to DL that update :)

3. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

its just a file, whats the big drama with it, if i had the download in my computer already, i could send it to anyone and they would receive it faster on dialup, useless c**ts cant even get that right

4. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

calm down man calm down buddy just give it some time... sony will get thier s*%t straight eventually... i hope