1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting the files from a burned DVD??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ch4in54w, Mar 7, 2007.

1. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

okay so Im trying to take one of my burned DVDs and put it on my cell phone.. (im not asking how to do this I already know this part)

but how to I get the files ripped from a burned cd back to my HDD? any time I do that it gets 'parse errors' etc.. Ive tried decrypter and a list of other programs all do the same thing, and with diff dvds too..

I either need the VOB files back or get the burned dvd converted to 3gp, avi, Mpeg4 or any of those..

please help!

2. anubiscrs

anubiscrs Member

you can use software that takes a dvd movie in your drive and converts it to mp4 for ipods. that might work. just look for the software and for a crack at serials.ws

3. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

yeah but i have to get it to my HDD first.. thats what im having trouble doing

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

anubiscrs have you read the rules here at afterdawn? well if you have you would know that talking about (crack at serials.ws) is not allowed here so it would be a good thing to edit your post before you get supended or banned from the site ok? that is just a heads up. also ch4in54w just copy the files from your cd to your hard drive,

5. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

they wont copy

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

If they wont just copy from your CD to the hard drive via explorer then you probably have something wrong with the disc it self like it is dirty or scratched.

You could give Clone CD a try there is a trial period but you can do everything with it until the trial period of 21 days expires.

You can get it here CloneCD