1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting To Any Website I Want?

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by shagy1711, Nov 30, 2004.

1. shagy1711

shagy1711 Member

I'm at school right now and i cant get to alot of websites. I was wondering is there something I can go to that would able me to go to any website I want? Please Help

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Just tell the school administrators you want to look at smut, I'm sure they'll fix you right up :)

3. indienemo

indienemo Guest

are you on the websense, block type thing? the way we get round it is going to google, then to language tools, translate, then put in the URL, itll translate is and get pst websenses word filter...

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

One thing you can do is access the DOS prompt and type ping www.what_ever_the_domain_is.com(.org,net). It will then give you the IP address of the domain. You can copy the a IP address in the browser bar and will allow you to access the blocked website. This only works about 60% of the time though. A method that works 100% of the time and is what I do is this:

1. Setup an account at http://www.logmein.com while you are at your home computer.
    2. When you are at school goto the logmein website and connect to your computer at home.
    3. From there you can use the internet at your residents instead of the school's. As long as your home internet doesn't have any restrictions you should be able to access any website.

Hope this helps.
    -Hanedrick

Last edited: Dec 19, 2004