1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Wiikey from Canada Help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Kajin, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Kajin

Kajin Guest

I live in Florida now and im planning on going to Canada for about a week. I want to buy a Wiikey over there and send it back here. I got a question though, will I be able to go on the airplane back to America with the mod chip and will anything happen to it? Like it getting confiscated or something? Also would it be better to order it from a Canadian website and spend extra money on the shipping fees. Thanks.

2. MetalDan

MetalDan Member

You could always buy it and just mail it from Canada to your home address in an envelope. Probably cheaper than the shipping from web sites.

3. falcon209

falcon209 Regular member

I don't think you'd have any problems traveling with it. You shouldn't need to, but just in case pack it in your suitcase. I forget what the regulations are on carry-on stuff.

BTW, you're leaving Florida now, in November to come here to Canada?? Are you nuts? You better pack your mittens!

Another option would be to bring your Wii with you and get it modded while you are here in Canada. That way there's no issue with anything. FYI when I got my Wii modded it cost $100 (includes the price of the WiiKey). If you're gonna be in my neck of the woods I can direct you to my guy -- he's good and quick and guarantees his work 100%.