1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost image after flash...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JGoldzilla, Jul 30, 2011.

1. JGoldzilla

JGoldzilla Member

I just flashed a Ben-Q VAD6038 that had the dashboard update with LT+1.9 and now I am seeing a ghost image of the dashboard on dark portions of the screen. This happens weather or not I am playing a backed up game, a retail game, or any game at all. It also doesn't matter what video inputs and input settings I use. Everything still works like it should besides this.

Any ideas?

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

LOL. It's called burn man. It's your TV. If you have a samsung you can run the scrolling feature which can remove burn. Flashing your drive would have nothing to do with your TV.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  3. JGoldzilla

JGoldzilla Member

[/quote]LOL. It's called burn man. It's your TV. If you have a samsung you can run the scrolling feature which can remove burn. Flashing your drive would have nothing to do with your TV.[/quote]

1. I was under the impression that the "burn" should only occur if I have a certain image in the same spot on the screen of a plasma TV for an extended period of time. That did not happen.

2. The ghost image appears no matter what TV I am using. Even an older CRT type shows it.

4. sn0wman1

sn0wman1 Regular member

Could be your componant cable or hdmi cable is on its way out!! Or not inserted properly!! Just a thought!!

5. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

LOL. It's called burn man. It's your TV. If you have a samsung you can run the scrolling feature which can remove burn. Flashing your drive would have nothing to do with your TV.[/quote]

1. I was under the impression that the "burn" should only occur if I have a certain image in the same spot on the screen of a plasma TV for an extended period of time. That did not happen.

2. The ghost image appears no matter what TV I am using. Even an older CRT type shows it.[/quote]

OH I see. Try another cable as mentioned above. Try HDMI or make sure the switch on your component cable didn't get moved.

6. JGoldzilla

JGoldzilla Member

OK. Nuts. It's gone today. I didn't change a thing. Whatever. Thanks for the inputs anyways!