1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ghost ship xvid audio problems

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by bardo, Feb 24, 2003.

1. bardo

bardo Member

ive just encoded ghost ship xvid to dvd format using ulead movie dvd factory 2,ive burned it to dvd r and played it back in my pioneer dvd set top player. it works perfect for about 50 mins, then all of a sudden the audio seems to jump back to another part of the film and just cuts out altogether. i know it must be a problem with the encoding and not the disks or player im using, as my finished encoded file is the same. would really like some help with this as im tearing my hair out and getting balder by the minute.thanx_X_X_X_X_X_[small]bazza ;-)[/small]

2. Street

Street Member

Not totally on topic but:
    After reading this email I opened my ULEAD Movie Factory and saw that it WAS able to recognize the XVID codec registered on my system.

MediaStudio Pro however does NOT seem to handle the XVID codec. Anyone have any good info on this.

I'm also looking for info on how to get Sound Foundry's Vegas Video and Adobe Premiere 6.5 to work with the Xvid codec.

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I wouldnt really recommend using Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 to encode! Stcik to programs that are made for just encoding like TMPGEnc, CCE SP (used it DVD2SVCD its great!)