1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost Squad - DRE ???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by penbralat, Dec 15, 2007.

1. penbralat

penbralat Member

Okay, up until now I haven't had a single problem w/ any games. I haven't attempted to burn the game twice but I burned this game the same way as every other game. When the Wii boots up I can see the Ghost Squad video in the window. I can get as far as the screen that shows the Wii Zapper / directions, blah, blah, blah. The screen then shows a loading icon in the lower right hand of the screen and I then get the "unable to read disc" error. I've tried ejecting the disc and putting it back in several times w/ no luck. I tried SMG aftewards and it works great. Could it just be a bad burn? Has anyone else had any issues w/ this game? Thanks in advance.

2. 5couse

5couse Member

More than likely a bad burn m8, i have a couple of "owned" backups that i had to change brand of disk for otherwise my backups all run on ritek disks ( the other brand i got to work were cheapo tdk ones)

3. penbralat

penbralat Member

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I am going to try to burn it again. I've been using Sony DVD-R w/ no problems but I'll try to burn it again to see if that helps.