1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giganews Help - Wii (Iso) files.

Discussion in 'Usenet newsgroups - Help, how-tos and discussion' started by ModestMse, Jan 31, 2008.

1. ModestMse

ModestMse Member

Hello there, I decided to take the advice of many people on this forum to avoid using torrents and go for the paid newsgroups. It seems that giganews was consistently referred to as the number one choice, so I bought the unlimited download package. I am using a Mac operating system so I am running the Unison newsreader. I have accessed a list of the groups but have not been able to find any of the wii iso files anywhere. Could someone please give me some specific groups to find some of these files? New user here, so it may just be a matter of me not knowing how to search the contents of the groups properly. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

User newsleecher as your reader. It is free with any giganews account. Also use newzbins to search for content. It will make your life so much easier. I believe that service is $2.00/month but worth its weight in gold. Before you do this make sure that these programs are mac compatible as I don't know if they are.

3. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

I use newsbin pro as a client (windows) and I find all my files at www.binsearch.info which will create a .nzb file for you that my newsbin pro program will run and start the download.