1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give it a Shot

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by scaronell, Mar 27, 2003.

1. scaronell

scaronell Member

What's up. Based on feedback, I have totally redesigned a site that provides a tutorial of how to back-up any dvd to a dvdr the easiest and errorless way. This is complete with screen shots. Furthermore the site gives feedback on which dvds can be directly copied, need to be reencoded, or dont need to be reencoded. You can download jackets and hard to find programs such as DVD2DVD-R 1.35!!!!!, RecordNow!!!!!, Pulldown Gui's, DVD Decrypter, and other miscellaneous progs. If you have a chance and want to check it out or give it a shot, the site is:
    http://www.tcnj.edu/~sarnell2/ART34508/dvd2dvdr/main.html

Thanks

2. procode

procode Guest

Well M8, you may have to invest in a bit more bandwidth (or are you taking a lot of stats ?), otherwise your hard work may not get viewed by the less patient (me, I'm afraid).
    I got fed up waiting for it to download.
    I have broadband here, and I'm no longer used to waiting.
    I'm not trying to put you, or your site, down M8, just sharing my experience when I accepted your invitation to look.

3. sidoh

sidoh Member

I had no trouble reading your website in its entirety. You have done a lot of work and spent a lot of time in compiling all this valuable information. Everybody should be grateful to you for your unselfishness to share it. Thank you.

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

It's all got a bit easier than the guides you have on your site Nick but the site is put together quite well man.

HERBS