1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Give It To Me Straight" (Nero and others)

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by zaabaack, Jan 13, 2005.

1. zaabaack

zaabaack Guest

Greetings: Fellow posters,

Say I was wondering if I went out bought Nero; would it work better than the free software that is being offered on the web? What other software do you guys recommend? I'll talk to you guys later.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Nero Recode is a lot like DVD Shrink as they were both written by the same person.I use both programs and like them both.If you use Shrink you will need another program to burn with.Recode needs a ripper like DVD Decrypter or AnyDVD to work.You should check out DVD Decrypter as you will need it to rip some of the newer movies coming out.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

hey z, nero is my choice. Simple cd backups and works flawlessly for me on my dvd backups with dvd shrink .My nero express is also great when I want to make a copy of my backup dvd.I have set up 4 pcs with this combination and the only problems are on some newer encryptions like wild77 listed. Anydvd and dvd decrypter takes care of them. I have all 4 programs on my pc.

You can get nero 6, version 2 and 3 for under $10.00 including s&h at ebay.