1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

give me game list

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by lemnur, Dec 4, 2007.

1. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

hi give me the five best top games the current ones which are out now not the future one. pls i just bought my 60gb Ps3 and i love it u guys tell me the best game for Pal region pls and tell me one thing the that when is the Ps3 dual shock comming in Pal regions i dwell in Australia. Pls post ur reply fast

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

First of all, try and type with correct spelling and grammar if possible. Here's my list.

1 - Warhawk - Extremely good, online only and can do many things.

2 - Guitar Hero 3 - Very fun, good play all day.

3 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Awesome game, very good gameplay.

4 - Resistance: Fall of Man - Though it came out at launch, it's still an awesome title.

5 - Assassins Creed - Very interesting, never played anything like it.

3. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

thanksfor telling well I have one more question that when is the dualshock or the new controller of Ps3 is comming out and I want to add Linux to my Ps3. what do you recommend should i do it or no. well if you agree teach me how to install the operating system because i saw a video of a dead Ps3 while doing the linux thing

4. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Motorstorm is a fantastic game, as well. Along with Resistance, it was the best release game.

Uncharted is making headway as one of the best games on the PS3 right now. I'm picking it up for the holidays though.

As for the other things, like Linux, the how-tos are readily available.

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yeah. Resistance was my first game and I went like 5 or 6 months with just that because I didn't need another game. Resistance is so addicting it's not even funny. I put so much time into that trying to get my 20 kill medal, never ended up getting it though.