1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glitches in Smackdown -VS- Raw 2007?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Razengan, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Razengan

Razengan Regular member

I have a problem when I create a custom championship belt. After I buy the belt, if a created superstar is in the title match the console crashes right before entrance. I tried everything, from removing the Nyko intercooler, to disabling entrances and I finally got the match to get going, only to having crashing again after I won.

The screen goes completely black and lights remain all green, but the console does not answer to the live button. The worst part is that before a custom title match you must remove the custom title from the HDD, and it always crashes before the title is re-saved so I end up loosing all the cash invested in the custom belt.

I really like this game, but there are many signs that point to hasty development, like the low-def and full-screen only opening movies. And the fact that when DX enters only one of its members is announced. I wish that they come up with a patch that fixes this problem, and yes my console is un-modded. Anyone has had the same problem with custom titles?

2. richtx17

richtx17 Member

I had the same problem and luckily I figured it out. I was creating championships without a centerpiece and that seems to cause the glitch. I also took my created superstar out of season mode so I dont know if that had any impact or not. I've tested this a few times now and adding a centerpiece seems to be the fix. Hope it works for you. The only problem I have with it is you ruin good titles like the NWA and Attitude era Title. Sucks but at least the game doesnt freeze.