1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Globe 360 and backup problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by paniccode, Jan 16, 2007.

1. paniccode

paniccode Member

I have a 360 modded with a globe 360 chip. The console will play my orginal games fine but when I make a backup per the (hotswap) method they never work. I have been trying to backup my Call of Duty 2 3 times all coasters. I have tried following a few tutorials, but still nothing. Is there something specail I need to do when using the globe chip?

thanks

2. BGBGBG1

BGBGBG1 Member

umm... i can say that using the globe chip is not the best way to modd your 360..... you might want to consider taking it out and rather than a chip, getting your 360 flash modded... only costs about $40 to do and is really reliable

3. ModdaMIke

ModdaMIke Guest

so go out and spend more money? im sure there is an easier fix than spending more money, may be your media your using...what kind of disc is it?

4. paniccode

paniccode Member

Verbatim DVD +r DL

5. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

hmmm, try a different media, try sony or something like that, just dont go with a cheap crap media

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  6. paniccode

paniccode Member

I think Verbatim is the best, from what I have read here.

7. BGBGBG1

BGBGBG1 Member

verbatims are 100% the best media to use for backed up 360 games... trust me ive used all kinds...