1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Cyber Shop?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by 2kwic, Aug 15, 2004.

1. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

has anybody heard of this web site or order from them before? www.gocybershop.com

2. dpdblues

dpdblues Member

Yes, thats where I got my flip-top, very good

3. moethatcr

moethatcr Member

yeah, they are legit, 2 orders, shipped perfectly. trust them.

4. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

YES YES YES I FOUND A SITE I CAN TRUST go cyber shop
    i order on sunday & got my order today thats like one day i had to wait...

5. Fox278

Fox278 Guest

I had a mod chip installed by them and it wasnt working like it should have..... ive bought other things from them and they are pretty good.

6. goman007

goman007 Regular member

i'm glad i was begging to worry, iam still waiting on my HDloader.

7. Iceboie

Iceboie Guest

Do they sell the new version of the Fliptops (v.2), ("Spring loaded opening button. No more lifting and holding. Flip top opens with the press of a button.",...reference...http://www.chipzone.com/shop/showdetl.cfm?DID=12&Product_ID=298), or the GoCyberShop.ca still sells the old versions?

Also, are the HDloaders from GoCyberShop.ca the original discs or only clones?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Which one is better HDLoader or HDAdvanced may I ask?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2004
  8. foundmy

foundmy Guest

iceboie:
    gocybershop, i am not sure if theirs are real or not, but consolesource.com (aka hdloader.ca, hdloader.net) is selling the hacked version of the HDLOADER on a pressed disc... but they are not telling people.

best to ask before buying, we get asked all the time, and ours are original. best to get an original, since alot of places are selling clones/copies for the same price (not a real deal more of scammers).

as far as hdloader vs. hdadvanced. simply put, hdadvanced is hdloader with different menu and splash screen. a clone.