1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GO3 VS. GO4

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by ls3mach, Dec 4, 2003.

1. ls3mach

ls3mach Member

Alright I have ordered some Ritek GO4s. I paid about $1.49 each but that is ok because I really just want to test them first before I buy many. My question is what is the difference between the two of them. Is it just the burn speed. I only have a 1x burner so do I need GO4 disc. If these work as good as what everyone tells me then I want to order about 100 but I want to get the most for my money. I found some GO3 for $.88 each.

Thanks
    Lonzo

2. srtboy

srtboy Member

since you only have a 1x burner you only need to buy ritek g03. meritline.com has a good deal 100 pack of ritek g03 for 84.00 with free shipping. i think newegg.com also has a good deal with free shipping. hope that helps.

3. ls3mach

ls3mach Member

Yeah, I was looking at the meritime deal. I was just curious if there is any difference, in maybe dye they used. The only topic I found on this site about it really did not answer the question at all. It mentioned that the GO4 was a gen2 dye. Do the GO3's now use the same dye or are they still a gen1 disc. $.88 is really cheap.

4. ls3mach

ls3mach Member

Can you please post a link to the $88 deal I cant seem to find it anymore.

Thanks