1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gocybershop

Discussion in 'PS2' started by raph, Feb 21, 2004.

1. raph

raph Member

Hi everybody,
    I found the flip top cover with swap magic on cybershop.ca at $40CDN($30US). Did anybody buy something on this webpage??? I want to be sure its an good webpage before to buy.
    thanks

Last edited: Feb 24, 2004
  2. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Guest

A friend of mine bought a DMS3 from them. It was 100% legit and works fine, the only problem was it took 2 or 3 weeks to arrive (Ottawa, Canada).
    And I would also want to know about the filp tops sold there at www.gocybershop.ca.

3. raph

raph Member

Its an flip top like the other one. Its sell $39.99CDN(about $30US)

4. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

go 2 ps2fliptop.com.....they had great service and the fliptop was only 35....i mean its a little more but the people have a great service
    all emails and questions r responded 2 within 2hrs max and delievery was right on time

hope that helps
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]-Viper[/small]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  5. georgej

georgej Member

Hi, Ive been poking around in these forums (get the auto notification when people add stuff :) anyways, Ive never had problems with gocybershop - I think alot of the bull is exagerated - to easy to make sh** up and post on the net

Another place I recenty bought from was modchipamerica.com - got the stuff overnight, gocybeshop was backordered..