1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gocybershopping.com question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by smokedvw, Dec 29, 2004.

1. smokedvw

smokedvw Guest

anyone have a coupon for this site?
    also what is there customer service like, modchip.ca pritty much told me to fusk off after i send them 2 fusking emails just asking simple questions

so they can fusk themselves.

2. Fox278

Fox278 Guest

You know i wouldnt buy anything from them ....i had my PS2 modded by them and it never worked right. I sent it back after i received my ps2 and they told me everything was in working order, but when i got it back it still didnt work like it should have. Not only that, but i had to pay for the shipping three times. once when i sent it out to be modded...the second time when i sent it back to them when it wasnt working right ...and third when they sent it back to me ....those motherfuckers...boycot gocybershop

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I'm not sure they actually have customer support, heh. They sent me the wrong product and i emailed/called them for almost 2 weeks before I got a hold of them. Then, i sent it back and it took them a month to get me my product.

4. sutran

sutran Regular member

Don't get anything from gocybershop simple example:they sell magic 4.1 and it's a clone !!! not only that does not exist check the officialwebsite of magic...

www.china-magic.com