1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God help me

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by sherwood, Apr 7, 2005.

1. sherwood

sherwood Member

hey there chaps, bought myself a shiny new executer 2.6 lite mod chip. Installed it. Turned it on. Got the flashbios thingy, whacked on a copy of evoxm7 bios. Now this is where i dont no where to go next. I can turn my xbox on with my chip on and i get the blue flashbios screen like before. I can turn my xbox on without the chip on and i get the normal ms dash board, and can play games like normal. Now i downloaded slayers evox installer, whacked it on a cd and put it in my xbox with the chip off, if i have it on it just goes to the flashbios thingy. Then it tells me it cant read the disk. So i put it on a different type (RW), still the same. So i whacked it on a DVDR, still the same. Am i using the right bios to use this installer or what? I dont understand, please help me guys!

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

The reason Slayers won't run is because you haven't flashed correctly with a hacked bios. I'm not sure what you've done but obviously your still at the cromwell flash bios screen so that tells me you haven't flashed the chip yet.

3. punqewe

punqewe Active member

goto the teamxecuter webpage and look at their tutorials

4. sherwood

sherwood Member

problem sorted thanks guys