1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Of War 2 DVD9 How Do I Burn?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by xxsaijin, Jun 18, 2007.

1. xxsaijin

xxsaijin Regular member

Heys how would I go about burning this game. I've dled the iso thats 8.5 gb. Umm Oh yah I used clonecd and my dvd burner burns dl disks as I have for all my xbox 360 games. The iso was odd though it didnt contain the .dvd file. Do I need one for god of war 2 aswell? If so i didn't get it in the winrar and I was wondering do I make my own .dvd file for it... Really confused about this one only got 1 dl dvd left dunt wanna do a bad burn and go out to buy another $5 disk. Thanks for any advise guys.

2. dabundan

dabundan Regular member

well you can just burn the game using the iso, dont REALLY need the dvd file. but its better if you do have it. i burned my 360 games without a dvd file anyways. just iso. the main thing i can think of is that you need to know the layer break for god of war 2. iono what that is so yeah. you dont need to make a dvd file

3. liljone

liljone Member

you should read "How to: God of War 2 dvd9 to dvd5" if it still doesnt work.