1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War 2 - Game not proceeding halfway through

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by caiphn, May 16, 2007.

1. caiphn

caiphn Member

Hello;

I downloaded God of War 2 and burned it onto a Verbatim Dual Layer DVD. I got to a part of the game that confused me, I checked the FAQ and apparently there is supposed to be a FMV of Kratos fighting Icarus, however this does not occur. I burned it using DVD Decryptor I believe. I saw another thread with the same problem but it didn't go into detail as to how to resolve this issue, if it is resolvable. Thanks in advance,

2. caiphn

caiphn Member

Yes, sorry to bump this but the other relevant thread was in Spanish so I'm unsure as to how to fix this. Any assistance is appreciated

3. dondolo

dondolo Member

are you sure about the size of the game ? {7.81 gb} i read this errore more that one time, i did a rip to compress it, there is no video {in the rip version} only the fight.........try to burn it again, to check for the video in the folder you extracted the, or try to make a rip

4. caiphn

caiphn Member

I have reburned it, twice. The version I have is a non-ripped scene release that many others have downloaded as well. I am unsure as to what is happening, or what I am doing wrong. Apparently this is the point in the game where it switches layers, I could be wrong about that though. Like I said the initial thread regarding the problem with the Icarus FMV not showing up, thus the game not continuing was half in Spanish.

5. caiphn

caiphn Member

Any ideas?

6. caiphn

caiphn Member

Anyone?