1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War 2 Glitch?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by gbmike, Mar 26, 2007.

1. gbmike

gbmike Member

I know there are a few posts about glitches but ths is one I haven't been able to researche anything about. I just beat the statue and had lost the blade of olympus. Its right after the cutscene where Kratos spits up the blood. I should be at the part where I go after the lade and the Zues cutscene kicks in from what I've read. But after the screen pans down after the bird circles Kratos is gone! I can access my pause and power-up menus but no Kratos eventually even the music stops. I got kratos to appear once after being on pause for about an hour or so, but everything else was frozen. I posted a link to screenshot. I tried adjusting some setting on my PS2 but to no avail. If anyon has any ideas please let me know this is not a copied disc its brand new.

[​IMG]

2. gbmike

gbmike Member

N/m this problem was fixed it was a problem with the game I took it back and got a new one and the new game works just fine.