1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Of War 2 HDD

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by squigi63, Mar 18, 2007.

1. squigi63

squigi63 Member

I have a Harddrive already installed into my PS2 using the memory card exploit and I want to copy GOW 2 onto it but I'm hearing different things from different people.

First I need to patch it with Toxic patcher. - I have no problem with that, I understand flattening the game.

and second I need HDadvance 3.0 but the only version I can find is PAL and I need NTSC, is there an easy way to convert the ELF into NTSC or can I use PAL and it auto corrects itself.

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

There is no HDAdvance NTSC 3.0 only 2.0. HDAdvance 3.0 is for PAL only

3. noob333

noob333 Member

According to absoluteanime.com:

it works if PC installed or using HDLoader 0.8b with IPS patch.

So does that mean you can install it onto HDloader with Winhiip off your PC or do you need to shrink it or patch it first? Or does it only work with certain versiosn of HDloader?

4. Corpse13

Corpse13 Member

I have HD Loader 3.0 with DVD9 support,how and what i need to do to make this game to play on my HDD, its already in there but all i get is a black screen... Any one knows? No i dont have a mod chip installed.

5. squigi63

squigi63 Member

I don't know about hdadvance, but the game works fine on hdloader 0.8b with the IPS Patch, Also I believe you need to patch the ISO with Toxic Dual layer patch, I don't have it patched yet but I will soon.