1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War 2 not working...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by badgerguy, Mar 15, 2007.

1. badgerguy

badgerguy Guest

I have a slimline PS2 with a matrix infinity 1.39 modchip. After I insert the disc, it will spin about 1/4 turn, then stop. It will just keep doing this over and over again. This is an purchased game. I picked up a copy, and had this problem, so I returned it only to find out that this one does the same thing. All other games, burned or original play just fine. Any ideas???

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i have seen other people with this problem as well. I think it is something to do with your chip.
    I have a friend who has a DMS4 Pro like mine, he backed up the game and the back up worked just fine. (burned to Sony DVD+R DL at 4X speed with DVD Decrypter)

3. UrNotCooL

UrNotCooL Member

yep, i'm having the same problem with my purchased copy of GOW II. I also have modded PS2...i think my modchip is an Infinity v1.33. Any suggestions?

4. tobijones

tobijones Member

I have a slim PS2 with matrix infinity too.
    burnt the game on a DVD+R DL using DVD Decrypter. Does not work (red screen: "insert PS2 disc).
    Did you or your friend use a special way to burn it?
    Thanks!