1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War and Swap magic 3.3 help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Bor74, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Bor74

Bor74 Guest

Do you have to have swap magic version 3.3 inorder to make jizmak's method of the DVD5 god of war image work? I only have version 2.0 or 2.2. Will it work for me?

2. L84skewl

L84skewl Guest

I saw on the ps2nfo forum that someone booted w/ swap magic 2.0 using the CD loader.

Try that out, if that doesn't work.. just invest in 3.3's, it's like 20$ and hella worth it.

3. Bor74

Bor74 Guest

Sweet!!!!!!!!! There is no way I am ordering swap magic 3.3 for just one game. It takes forever for them to send the damn things anyway.

4. hatebreed

hatebreed Guest

well it isnt just for one game... there are lot of games compatible with it.. you just need to have the right patch or fix for the game.... and if you visit linker4u website you can buy there it will only take 1 week for you to receive the item.. i am here in europe and i think they are in hongkong... and i consider that fast transaction..

=)

5. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

I ordered my Swap Magic v3.3 and got it over night the next morning...I payed an extra $15.00 but it was worth getting it the next day!!!