1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Of War demo for psp official firmware 3.90

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by eeshanm, Feb 20, 2008.

1. eeshanm

eeshanm Member

This is a guide for those people who have upgraded to the 3.90 official firmware and dow not want to use pandora battery and run god of war coo demo iso.

First step-use ice tea and change the iso into eboot.

Second step-After that is done edit the the file with PSX2PSP and change the game name to God of War(R): Chains of Olympus Special Edition Demo and game id to UCUS98705.

Third step-After that is done extract the iso you will have two files PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA open PSP_GAME and add ICON0,ICON1.PMF,PARAM.SFO,PIC1,SND0.AT3 to the eboot by PSX2PSP.

This will be done if you do all steps correctly but there is only one problem i don't know what to name the folder where to paste the eboot if you find out that you will do it and you will recieve error invalid id it is almost done but after if some one helps me then the demo will run on ofw 3.90.

Best of luck

2. eeshanm

eeshanm Member

Forgot to add one thing first name the folder God Of War in PSP/GAME folder and paste the eboot there.Then it will give error invalid id if you give the name of the title it will give curropted data

3. eeshanm

eeshanm Member

please tll me the correct game folder and the correct game id.

4. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

it wouldn't matter, because the eboot isn't digitally signed by sony. it will give you the error after you run it.

the only way to play the demo on official firmware is with the actual demo umd.