1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War DVD 5 and HD Advance

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by tonydanz, Apr 1, 2005.

1. tonydanz

tonydanz Member

Alright I have been searching these forums like crazy and cannot seem to get a straight answer to this question.

I have HD Advance and a HDD for my PS2 and thats all, no mod chips or swap magic stuff. The DVD5 God of War file which I put onto my hard drive does not work properly. It will boot to the SCEA screen and freeze there. Is there a way to patch and fix this file or another way around it, keeping in mind that I do not have swap magic or a mod chip. Thanks

ps Have they release a SNES emulator like SNES Station that will read roms from the HDD instead of the disc drive?

2. CrzyMofo

CrzyMofo Member

Ok I am having this same problem, I downloaded the God_of_War_USA_PS2DVD5_PROPER-ConFuSiON version and it won't work on my HDLoader. I have read through the many pages on the official thread and I don't think it says how to get it to work on HDLoader. I'd appreciate any response or a point in the right direction :).