1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War Feezing on Bluffs of Madness

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by theinner6, Apr 9, 2005.

1. theinner6

theinner6 Member

I got the working copy of God of War ripped from DVD9 to DVD5 and it keeps freezing right after I get the second necklace for Hera and the other goddess to open to door on cliffs of madness. It freezes once for a little when I got back through the passage with the cave with the giant minotaur outcropping around it with red eyes. Then I go to the part where you have to rotate the 2 platforms by rotating the handle and they both move. When I get to the top, exiting the cave, it freezes. Anyone else have that problem?

2. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

yes , twice at that level , 1 time for 20 sec. , games go on , then again for like 5/10 minutes but it unfreezes and u can go on , so just wait . alot of peeps have run into this prob, but im now beating ares lol so i almost beat the game

3. IcemanGS

IcemanGS Member

I had the same exact problem, you just have to wait. It may take a few minutes but you will get through. I got through the whole game.

4. Caducwb

Caducwb Guest

Try these: Just after you cross a kind of rotational bridge you must access the option menu (press select) and torn on de wide screen and torn off the soften option. Them after you cross the point that was freezing, you can set these options back to normal.
    It’s work fine to me.