1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War freezing@Pandora's Temple - need game save

Discussion in 'PS2' started by idleguy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. idleguy

idleguy Member

I'm stuck at the bridge while entering Pandora's temple in GOW where the game just says "loading" forever and I've tried more than a couple of times and the save point just before entering the bridge also doesn't work and just freezes up. I don't have a DVD drive so rebuilding the DVd is out of question. However with a save game starting after kratos' entry into the temple would be great since I have a CD burner. So pleaaaaaaase someone upload a save game AFTER kratos is inside the temple. I'd be very thankful to that person who helps me. :)

2. idleguy

idleguy Member

someone pl. help

3. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

get ar max a get a sve from there or go to codejunkies.com there should be some there

4. idleguy

idleguy Member

i tried that site but there isn't a save at the specific point that i want. I don't want a 100% save game just want to start off from inside the temple. Would be glad if someone uploaded it for me :D

5. ragde

ragde Member

I thing that you have a bad build of the game. Used to happen to me too until I rebuild the copy. So, in my opinion, even if you get a save after that point you wont be able to load it. Take in consideration that it is only my opinion and that you are the only one that really knows what's going on.