1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOD OF WAR II HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by ferrytran, Mar 14, 2007.

1. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

i just went through playing the game now im stuck on the level where i just landed on the place(forgot what its called but after we leave the cave) after going down the "elevator", there is a gate where you have to have the platform holded to leave it open. but i cant get through that. anyone that has played the game know how to get through it. thanks for help

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

lol its funny i had to look that up too just a few hours ago. go to gamespot: they have a guide if you get stuck again.
    but for that, go to the top level and towards the back there is a body laying on the floor. you can pick it up and use it to hold that lever down.

3. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

^haha i just found out how to do it to. didnt see that body there b4. anyways thanks

4. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

i got another problem with god of war 2. after playing this game to almost half the game(i think). it stops loading. i think it has something to do with the dual layer because i cant get it to save and if i skip the saving part. and continue. the music stops which means its not loading. anyone having this problem with dual layer on a moded ps2? or did anyone got through this part and would like to share how you burned it. its the part of the game where after your pressing R1 to swing through the falling sturctures then end up in a cave like fighting 2 sets of enemies then theres a savepoint ahead and thats where it stops loading. please someone help me.

5. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

you're no where near half way at that point :) and not to the layer break either.

kc

6. CratosGw2

CratosGw2 Member

Hi, I am from argentina I an allso get stuked on the same part, the one in the cave after the collaps of the pilars