1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God of War, Swap Magic, Neo 2.2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Scud64, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Scud64

Scud64 Member

Basically I am trying to figure out how to get my backup of God of War to work with Swap Magic 2.0, DVD Loader, and my Neo 2.2 Modchip.

My friend told me how he does it with his swap magic and his slide card and Dvd Loader, but as anyone knows the Neo 2.2 modchip is not quite wired the same way. The Neo 2.2 requires that you hold down the power button when you have the swap magic disc inserted and you let go after the boot screen appears and the tray slides out. As the tray slides in you hit the X-button and it should boot. But since I am needing to use DVD Loader I cannot do the same effect. From what I understand I am suppose to let the DVD loader software boot, then eject the tray for my swap magic to put back in. This is where I think I am at a loss, my friend with the slide card holds down his eject button like he usually would, in my case I cannot hold down the power button or anything of that like since it would turn of the PS2.

So any ideas, besides buying Swap Magic 3.3

2. devilmode

devilmode Member

How did you copy God of war?
    But as for me I use swap magic 3 and it sounds like its a lot more confusing

3. devilmode

devilmode Member

a lot more confusing with swap magic 2 I meant