1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Of War (torrent)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Rahilb, May 1, 2005.

1. Rahilb

Rahilb Guest

Just to clarify, I own the original game, the disc is just in 2 peices after an accident involving a rubber chicken, a paddle, waffles and a can of whipped cream, but thats another story. So after I played God of War (orig) I was amazed and after my disc broke, as you can imagine I was pissed off. So after trying to return it and getting another copy, saying "it was like that wen I got it" I realised I still owned the game so I downloaded it from one of these torrent websites, it was a dvd5 "rip" so I burnt it to a disc and resumed my boyish fun. But at a certain point, it froze, so i reset it and it happend again and I was like wtf?

So to cut a long story short, does anyone know how to fix it?

2. Rahilb

Rahilb Guest

sum1 must know

3. MarkPS2

MarkPS2 Regular member

No one has probably replied because you have not give enough information. What mod have you got? Maybe you need a patch for that game.

4. Rahilb

Rahilb Guest

i have swap magic 3.6 and flip top lid v4 ps2, in the iso the GODOFWAR.TOC file is only 40kb

5. 007PStwo

007PStwo Regular member

if its the genius release it freezes on level 4. if its confusions relese it pauses for 5 minuets on level 14.

turning wide screen on, soften off makes it load less and makes those rips playable.

6. Rahilb

Rahilb Guest

thank you, i waited for a couple of minutes and it worked