1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Crazy with NeroVision Express - HELP ME

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by postie60, Mar 18, 2005.

1. postie60

postie60 Member

I am losing my patience with this program. I am making a movie of old VHS family movies that I have captured. There are no problems with the video or the wipes. However, the text that I add to the clps just won't show up when I preview the movie. Then when I try it next time, some of the text will appear! I burned the copy of the movie to DVD and I got no text whatsoever. Has anyone else come across this problem or have a solution? I tried emailing Nero, but they have not responded. Thanks

2. oracle

oracle Member

Relax! I quit using NVE due to its problems. My suggestion is to change authoring tool. I know that this is not helpful to ypu but your nerves can be relaxed...

3. postie60

postie60 Member

What are you using now? CAn you recommend something?

4. oracle

oracle Member

the most fair producr according price/performance ratio according to me is dvdlab pro.
    the second choise is pinnacle studio but it is more expensive with lowere charateristics.
    Theese are the two programs that seem to be the most onest for my experience...