1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to get a M3 DS Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by RelievedS, Jun 25, 2007.

1. RelievedS

RelievedS Member

Hello,
    I have recently decided that I was going to buy a DS and found that the option to be able to backup all the games and carry them around on one cartridge is nice. Anyways, I decided to go with the M3 DS Simply based on info I've seen online. There is only one problem though, I need to get it by Wednesday, Thursday before noon at the latest (having surgery Thursday afternoon and am stuck in the hospital for a week). I was going to order from Divineo but was looking on their message boards and noticed that sometimes it takes weeks to get it which isn't acceptable for me. So my question is, has anyone ordered from a store and had them ship it out that day, and offer Overnight shipping? I noticed that ModChipStore.com says they ship same day and they offer overnight shipping, has anyone ordered from there and actually gotten that service? Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    RS

2. gibbers17

gibbers17 Member

I ordered mine through

modchipstore.com

I ordered mine on Wednesday after noon and got it Friday morning. If you order it today it should get there Thursday morning if you get the overnight A.M.

3. rpacf808

rpacf808 Member

I would not go through them. I placed an order on 6/14 and still have not received it yet. I don't think they have them in stock. I have ordered from them in the past and it was 50-50. Once had fast delivery, the other took over a month. I am working to get credited back for my purchase.

I ordered from nxpgame.com yesterday and received an email that it would be shipping today.

Just my personal experience, yours may vary.

4. RelievedS

RelievedS Member

Well, no worries. I was looking on resellerratings.com and found that otbmods.com had a perfect 6 months record and most people stated they ship that day. Ordered this morning, shipped this afternoon and is going to be here tomorrow. Ended up not going with modchipstore.com because of the resellerratings.com reviews, some people waited 3-4 weeks before getting anything. The only catch of ordering at otbmods.com was they don't carry the M3 DS Simply so I ended up getting an R4, which I understand to be very similar anyways and they get updates out much faster.

5. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

well most online store usually take a week. But if u willing to pay extra for the shipping, it might take 2 - 3 days. try look for the U.S. online store, and pay for ASAP shipping. Also don't forget to buy a micro sd card, and download as many games as u can. XD