1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goldeneye Rogue Agent

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by DiamondT, Nov 28, 2004.

1. DiamondT

DiamondT Member

Has anyone successfully burned Rogue Agent yet?? It's only game I'm having a problem with. I'm using a pioneer DVR108, Software: Decypter 3.5.1.0, Media : Ridata 8x -R. My PS2 won't recognize the disk...... I will try again will Nero 6 but if anyone knows a better way, lemme know....Thanks.

DiamondT.

2. charliew

charliew Member

hi please could you e-mial me if you work out how to back up this game succsefuly thank you.

3. 916Prince

916Prince Member

Do you have a modchip or Swap Magic and what version is your PS2?

It works for me...

4. DiamondT

DiamondT Member

It worked with Nero 6....I forgot to set the write speed though but it still succeeded. My Ridata DVD -R is supposed to be maxed at 8x but the burn worked at 12x!!

I could'nt believe it but the game runs smoothly!

My PS2 version is 5 and I'm using the Magic modchip ( dunno which version ).

Peace all.

5. charliew

charliew Member

my ps2 is version 30003 n the swap disks (dvd) are version 2.0 i backed up san andreads no problem n sonic heros even with the editing i had to do no problem i cant see whats amatter i use dvd decriptor

6. dbonnar

dbonnar Member

Hi,
    I have tried this game 4 times already and same outcome everytime. I use Swap magic and when i swap the disks and presx x, it seems to go blue really quickly, then the screen juts goes blank.
    Does anyone know if there is a possible fix to this problem? Pretty sure the copies are good as all four copies fall at the same hurdle, and original disc was immaculate.

7. dbonnar

dbonnar Member

I have also tried making copies using DVD decrypter, Nero, Alchohol 120%. None of these seemed to work.
    Has anyone else had any success? If so, how?

8. DiamondT

DiamondT Member

Which media and burner are you using?

9. teggy

teggy Regular member

You need dvd loader and use option 5 v 3 no pn. It will work, I figured that out myself and it worked for another guy on this forum.
    Albeit, with some minor audio issues(not in gameplay).

10. charliew

charliew Member

thanks mate! i tryied useng the dvdloader with gondeneye n just now n it didnt work cos im an idiot n then i found the instruction on here of how to use the dvdloader and it did work loaded fine i burned both copies fine i was just too much or an idiot at the time to use dvdloader prople but it works fine now thanks again Teggy!!!!!!

11. teggy

teggy Regular member

No problem charlie, glad to help.

Now you know to try dvd loader if you have a problem game. You can't always rely on swapmagicfix... as we learnt from Rogue Agent.

12. jg2004

jg2004 Member

I just got Swap Magic 3.3, I had 2.0 before and it didn't work at all with it but it works perfectly with Swap Magic 3.3 without DVD Loader

13. liq

liq Member

Very odd guys, i havent had any problems backing up my game.

I just used dvd decrypter and wrote it back to a DVD-R using hte same program.

DMS4 chip

14. teggy

teggy Regular member

Yeah, um. The DMS4 suggests why you aren't having the problem... the guy said he was using swap magic.

3.3 is the swap magic cd. 2.0 is the dvd, maybe yours is a dvd rip... other than that, I don't know how you booted a dvd game with the sm cd3.3

15. jg2004

jg2004 Member

No its not, there is a new version of Swap Magic released and it has 3.3 DVD and 3.3 CD I'm not stupid. If you don't believe me go to their website. www.swapmagic3.com

16. teggy

teggy Regular member

Dude, I never said I didnt believe you or that u were stupid.

Did you not think that um sm cd 3.0 + dvd 2.0 how it jumps from 3.3cd to 3.3 dvd. Maybe I didnt know of the dvd update. Man even worse is u saying if you don't believe me... jeez man, that's just childish.

Anyways, the dude with the chip. That is why urs works. cuz chips are better than SM... it sucks really going thru all this trouble for some games.

My post after that, should have signalled the end of this thread. I helped the guy and it worked, u guys simply came in and said ur copies worked.