1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good DVD-R Media?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Angelwing, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Angelwing

Angelwing Guest

I am going to order some ProDisc's from Meritline.com , I keep hearing that those are better than TDKs. Any Advice.

2. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

I haven't tried ProDiscs so I have no idea about their reliability. But I do have TDK and those work fine. You will get different opinions from different people of course and experiences will vary but experiment for yourself and see what works best for you.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Angelwing if i was you i spend the extra couple bucks and buy TY or Ritek both are better than prodisc and the TY are on sale at supermedia store for 35.99 for 100 so thats only a couple more bucks than the prodisc.

4. eric545

eric545 Regular member

Angelwing

Besides Meritline.com you can also try Allmediaoutlet.com. They also have good prices. If you don't mind me asking; what burner, ripping and writing program as well as write speed are you using? I have found that using the right combination of burner and software and write speed, that it doesn't make a whole lot of difference what media you use.

5. Angelwing

Angelwing Guest

My Burner is Lite-On 8x and the software I use is DVDShrink (Latest Version) and DVDDecryptor (Alos latest version). Thanks

I think I may try out the Taiyon Yuden, I keep hearing that those are the best of the best.