1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GOOD INSTRUCTIONS/DIAGRAM NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by funkymunk, Feb 11, 2003.

1. funkymunk

funkymunk Member

I've installed a Magic 3.7 on a v5/v6 board and I'm getting a blank screen when I try to boot. According to people here in the forum, it is the clip that is giving me trouble. They suggested bypassing the clip and soldering directly to the board. I found a diagram from modchip.ca but it does not show which wires correspond to the letters on the soldering points. Does anyone know where I could find this? Thanks.

2. Annihilon

Annihilon Guest

3. funkymunk

funkymunk Member

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah apparantley 3.7 just came out

4. doidasso

doidasso Guest

i have an SCPH 30001 starting w/ "UO" for a serial and would like have begun preparing the unit for installation except since I haven't found any exact matching diagrams, I have been unable to start the soldering. If any could post some links to this particular model it will be greatly appreciated. The closest matching diagram I have for it is to blurry at this site here : http://www.neoasic.com/magic3.htm - on this site you can see only a few points identifying exactly where the corresponding points should go...help please!!

5. wcpir8

wcpir8 Guest

3.7???? where u got that?