1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Media for xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by masterxxx, Nov 1, 2007.

1. masterxxx

masterxxx Guest

Hi.
    First I would like to know how good Fujifilm DVD+R DL is, second I wanted to know if there is any good media other than Verbatim.
    Thanks in advanced

2. Mehtevas

Mehtevas Regular member

Nope, V E R B A T I M
    is the only one

3. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

verbs are easy on the laser, so its up to you get verbs now and pay more now or pay less now with cheap media and pay more later on a new laser because it worked hard for six months reading the cheap media.

4. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

i use, and have been using memorex 2.4x dvd+r dl discs. They have a print of ritek and seem to work great for me. It seems like they arent harming the laser. So i suggest those cause on sale days you can pay 1.10 a disc. If anyone thinks these are bad for your laser, feel free to say.

5. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

they are bad. lol

6. jakked80

jakked80 Member

i use ridata dvd +r dl and they work perfectly fine

7. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

ok, johncchc, if you say they are bad, back up why they are bad with facts, or experiences you had with them rather than opinions. We all know verbatim are good, but we want to find a cheaper and alright solution. Ritek has worked for me, and they are cheap but why would they be bad in your perspective?

-to note, i use memorex, which is manufactured by ritek. I dont know if they are different directly buying straight from ritek.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  8. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

ok to answer your question, first memorax has alot of coaster. because when i was an ametuer, i bought the memorax pack, i tested out the disc, everything works good until some part where it lags. and in some cases, my xbox 360 freeze up. after then i never used memorax. verbatim i never had a single flaw with it and i been playing the games for several months now and they are stil working great. so there you go.

9. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Memorex are the "highest quality" out of all the crappy media.
    http://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia?d...rder=Name&hits=50&search=Search+or+List+Media

Because Memorex uses many different manufacturers. They don't make their own media. So you don't know what manufacturer you're getting between spindles.

And if you want more input, jump over to the DVDR forum and ask about Memorex media. You'll find out more than you'll want to know.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007