1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good mp3 burner

Discussion in 'Audio' started by vish6680, Apr 26, 2007.

1. vish6680

vish6680 Member

I m looking for a mp3 burning software which can burn spongs in diff folders and convert song to mp3 before burning thm, i m using Acoustic and it burns in diff folders but if any file in wav or wma format it dosent convert and my car player dosent detect it, i tried nero but i cant make diff folders with it and i dunno if it converts file before burning?
    plz help friends

2. barlaa

barlaa Guest

You can use NoteBurnerto have a try.

You may use this program with other music player, such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. After you add all music you need to burn to the playlist, the program can convert and burn music to mp3.

This program is for virtual burning, so it is much cheaper than to burn on real discs.

3. vish6680

vish6680 Member

wht u mean by virtual burner?
    can i make diff folders with this program?
    thnks for help.

4. barlaa

barlaa Guest

This program needs to used with a audio player together, such as iTunes or Windows Media Player. in this player, you can create a playlist for each folder you want to burn, then burn each list to the virtual drive. One list will be regarded as a virtual disc on your computer.

You may visit the homepage of NoteBurner to know more.

5. vish6680

vish6680 Member

Thanks alot for help dude.