1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Place for faceplates?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by yohex, Apr 20, 2007.

1. yohex

yohex Guest

Anywhere for good faceplates, trust online sites, stores? Am I aloud to ask this?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Gamestop & EB games have them, company brand ones. Im sure you can find a lot better custom ones online though. I don't know of any sites, Ebay would probably have a lot of them.

3. yohex

yohex Guest

Don't think I can trust Ebay, and i don't think EBgames have them, atleast not the ones in canada.

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well my local EB Games has all kinds of them, maybe they are just not in stock at your EB Games? You can trust Ebay, aslong as the person has 95-100% feedback it is pretty well guaranteed to come. And if you buy from a company it has to come if its in stock.

5. iBlood

iBlood Member

LMAOOO
    thats not faceplates...faceplates are shit that yu screw on..ebay doesnt have them becuz they wud get in shit if they did...

faceplate = viod warrenty

but they do have skins which are just liek faceplates

6. yohex

yohex Guest

lol, ebay does have faceplates, I checked, and my warranty just died 2 months earlier then it was suppose to due to curiousity. So I'm not gonna back down from what I set out to do, since my warranty sticker was smarter then I thought it was, turns out when you take it out it does some chemical reaction or something and the word VOID appears all over it so it's no use sticking it back on.So now I need to buy myself a pretty faceplate to put back on.

7. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

uh..try Decal Girl, was going to buy from there but since its voids your warranty, i decided not to.

8. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Actually they have 100's of faceplates. And obviously you don't know a whole lot about Ebay because its not Ebay that would get in shit it is the seller. And its the buyers decision if he or she wants a faceplate, and know its voids the warranty. And it actually depends, because my warrenty covers internal damage and not physical damage or changes to my PSP. Only if i were to brick it or something i get it refunded.

9. yohex

yohex Guest

Well I would go for decal, but its sorta expensive, unless theres a promotional code. anywhere where there is cheap faceplates, but good.