1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good price for TY blanks?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by trock0002, Apr 12, 2005.

1. trock0002

trock0002 Member

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

nevermind

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  3. swervin

swervin Regular member

This horse has been beat to death. I can't remember who it was who started the rumor about these being B grade or not as good of disks. I bought a 100 disk Value pack, in the tape, and have not had one coaster. They all play in everything I own as well as my sons. I recommend them to anyone.

BTW, all mine were 8x disks too. But of course no matter what they were I only burn at 4x. Buy a pack, I don't think you will be dissapointed with them.

Mike

4. kenneth1

kenneth1 Regular member

I agree with swervin, I have bought TY tape wraped that are just as good as the one on spindles, just make sure you buy from a good source, I buy mine at www.rima.com

5. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

decent price, if you search ANY of my posts in this forum, you will see that whether they come in tape or spindle, they are exactly the same...1,800 discs 4x VALUE purchased last month...it's like butta baby~

Grade A, Grade B..heck, Grade Z....as long as they AUTHENTIC Taiyo Yudens, you will be just fine and these value ones in your link, are definitely REAL.

have a good one.