1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good program for idiots?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Sane_man, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Sane_man

Sane_man Member

I've been trying, without success, to author an avi, and also later an mpg onto DVD. Basically I'm wondering if there's just an idiot's 'one click' program out there anywhere to do all this stuff - I understand exactly how TMPGEnc and IFOedit work, it's just, well, they never do. Every time I get errors, no audio, blank on second half of mpg, etc. Checked FAQs and stuff and that dosen't seem to really help. So yeah, I give up this is taking up too much of my time for nothing. I want a program that goes 'this is an avi, now it is a vob. enjoy' or whatever. Any suggestions?

Failing that, I can give someone who has a clue a whole truckload of technical information regarding the file outputs and try again.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

The answer my friend is DivXtoDVD.. :)

1. Load file
    2. Click process

Doesn't get much easier than that :)
    If you need to see the whole process there is a guide at my website called <convert AVI to DVD> link is in my signature. It will take you from AVI or Mpeg all the way to having a burned DVD ready for viewing in your stand alone DVD player, and best of all the software is all free!! :)