1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good PS2 Mod-Chips

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by DrFear, Mar 8, 2003.

1. DrFear

DrFear Guest

Hi people, I've been looking on sites for good mod-chips for playing burnt PS2 games on blank DVD-R's and what sites can I get them at???

Oh and if you guys can tell me do you burn PS2 games the same way as you burn DVD's to DVD-R's by saving the DVD to the computer and copying the DVD files to a DVD-R?

2. Colemanvt

Colemanvt Member

I use a no solder mod chip and it works fine I haven't had any problems the only thing is you have to invest in some swap magic discs and a game shark 2 to get the games to boot. no solder are the cheapest mods and the easiest to install because you don't have to solder but if you do like to solder I would go with a magic 3.1 - 3.6.

As for burning the games I use a program you can get off Kazaa called primo prassi. when you have that you just build a global image at your drives minimum speed (like making a .iso except it's a .gi) then burn the global image onto your dvd-r at 1x to make sure it doesn't mess up and you'll be ready to go

~CVT