1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good snes and genesis/megadrive emu for 3.52 m33

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by havoc4, Sep 10, 2007.

1. havoc4

havoc4 Member

I'm having trouble with these emulators after upgrading to 3.52 M33.

Any ideas? I cant get the snes emu's to work at all (corrupt data shown) and the only genesis one that kinda works has no sound.

any help would be great.

And yes...i did search to no avail!

cheers.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I would install 3.52 M33-4.

You can download it HERE.

Extract the file after you download it. It will extract a M33-1234a folder and inside that folder is a PSP folder. Drag that PSP folder into the root of your PSP MS. If you do it correctly it will ask you to overwrite. Don't worry about the seplugins folder inside the update folder. That is just a popsloader plugin for PSX games.

After you do the above go to the Game Menu and run the M33-4 update.

Make sure you check and see if the firmware is at 3.52 M33-4. You then should format your MS. Make sure you backup your gamedata folder if you have game saves.

I sent you a PM on the Emulator request.

3. RPGluv

RPGluv Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2007
  4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@RPGluv

What does the recovery folders that I made a guide for have to do with running emulators?

Those recovery folders are for downgrading the PSP back to 1.50 firmware.

If your telling him to run the kernel under 1.50 then that option is in recovery menu under configuration. The option you would change is for the GAME folder either 1.50 kernel or whatever custom firmware kernel your on (2.XX/3.XX).

I would suggest placing the emulators in the GAME150 folder that way you don't have to change the kernel to 1.50 kernel when placing them in the GAME folder.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  5. RPGluv

RPGluv Guest

lol makes me look such a newb. Never going to mention recovery folders ever again

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2007