1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Traders Thread

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Manix-XX, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Manix-XX

Manix-XX Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in starting a good traders thread for all the PS2 Modding websites out there, I have recently been searching for somewhere to buy some swap magic discs from but have no idea how reliable or just down right truthfull these sites are. Has anybody ever bought anything of linker4u.com ? Can you please list other trusted sources?

Regards,
    Manix

2. succubus

succubus Member

i bought my SM3.3 discs from modchip.ca, a canadian company.

i hear www.consolesource.com is pretty good, though i never ordered from them. they are another canadian company.

and modchip.com now has the SM3.3 discs, my friend ordered the SM3.2 from them, they are a reliable company in the USA.

3. chromdome

chromdome Member

I ordered from modchip.com over a month ago and have sent them 6 emails since then and have heard nothing back. They charged my CC about a week after I ordered and that was the last activity I've seen. There site says "Same day shipping" but unless they are walking my order to me personally, I feel like I've been scammed by them. Just my 2 cents...

4. johnim

johnim Guest

hi
    i brought my swapmagic 3.3 from techwizad.com in the uk and recived them 3 days later just before christmas also for my mate two days ater
    hope this helps

5. chromdome

chromdome Member

Just as an update, I got my swap magic disks today... modchip.com took about 7 weeks to get them to me. Though, they still never answered any of my emails, me personally, I won't buy from them again.

6. ps2jim

ps2jim Member

www.foundmy.com Excellent service. They back everything they sell. I have bought numerous items from them without a problem.

7. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

I had a good experience with consolesource.com. They got my fliptop and swapmagic to me in under a week.

8. offset

offset Regular member

www.modmonster.com has great shipping, and they are very helpful if you have any problems with your order. I messed up my order, and they called me on the phone right away to get everything figured out. I wouldn't hesitate from buying from them again.