1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gordian Knot HELP

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by SuperG03, Jul 24, 2003.

1. SuperG03

SuperG03 Member

Hi,

I have tried following the guides on doom9 / divx-digest for how to use gordian knot to re-encode DVD to XVID. I have installed the latest version of gordian knot, the latest system pack, and the latest codec pack, and the latest koepi's stable build. I have finished setting up all of the settings exactly as the guide says, however, when I get to the point of starting the job, the first thing that comes up is the dos window, where it is dealing with the audio. That finishes just fine, but when it comes time for the first pass of with the XVID, I get an error: its a virtualdub error: "Avisynth open failure: LoadPlugin: "mpeg2dec3.dll" is not an Avisynth 1.0 plugin" Therefore I can never get past this step, and get a successful rip :( Anyone, please help.

Thanks

SuperG03

2. Drizzit

Drizzit Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2003
  3. SuperG03

SuperG03 Member

Thanks for the reply, but I figured out what I was doing wrong. Basically the mpeg2dec3.dll is a avisynth 2.5 plugin. However, I would always install gordian knot then install the codec pack, which ended up installing avisynth 2.0.8 which was not compatible. So I just made sure to uncheck that when installing the codec pack. Now all is well. Thanks.

SuperG03