1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got 1.50 but cant get 3.03oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ABMone, Mar 7, 2007.

1. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Ok so I can't upgrade to a custom firmware 3.03oe-c. I am copying the update maker folders to the game folder and it gives me a dxar file. Then I copy the flasher folders over and the dxar but when I go to run it it says "dxar corrupt or not found" or something like that.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

just use the winstaller from Hex in the stickie at the top of the forum

3. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Yeah I was reading that just now and I probably will but I was still just wondering if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong.

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

are you putting the dxar file in the "oecflasher" / "oeflasher%" / or in the "GAME" folder?

it must go in the oecflasher folder... + your dxar must be made with the correct 1.50 & 3.03 updates..

5. ABMone

ABMone Guest

I put it in the flasher folder but what do you mean it must be made with the correct updates. That dxar file is 0 kb so that probably aint right huh?

6. ABMone

ABMone Guest

I put it in the flasher folder but what do you mean it must be made with the correct updates. That dxar file is 0 kb so that probably aint right huh?

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

absolutely right... as far as i know, the dxar is like 14-17mb...this can happen by creating a dxar with a bad 3.03 or 1.50, or even a 1.50 and some other random firmwares...use the link i provided above to get the correct versions of the Sony 3.03 Update & 1.50 Update.

8. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

use the easy way mate'. use hexit's wininstaller. it would be a piece of cake for you.

9. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

I was having the same problem and just as gasconade said it was with not using the correct sony firmware. I think one was titled wrong so when it made the dxar file it wasnt including it. Also make sure that you did change the name of the firmware files to 150.PBP and 303.PBP or something like that. Or take the easy route and do as gasconade suggests .

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  10. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Yeah I didn't have the bios in there but I took the shortcut and used an installer.
    Thanks to everyone.